Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 Days After...

My birthday and my surgery I was able to go out by force again. Although it is not advisable for my condition to travel far, I took a chance and gave mi esposo a nod knowing he was planning for it the whole time. It was so sweet of him to prepare some sort of a reward for my successful delivery (and my birthday as well) and who am I to refuse such offer. But going out means being away from my newborn which gave me a mixed feeling of excitement and the lack of it. But if there’s one good thing from the said time out, well aside from the sumptuous Corniche Lunch Buffet experience, was that it led us to individual insights and newer prospective, pretty petty but yes beneficial for us.

After our lunch, we headed to scout for a 7-seater vehicle, finally. The one we have right now is a 5-seater sedan which can only accommodate the 4 of us (think of a 2 spacious car seats) and no room for any other passengers like the nannies. I was telling mi esposo the need to replace it since time immemorial but it’s only now that he figured it out and became eager to meet his growing family’s demand. We are actually selling our present car (2009 Honda Civic 1.8s) to meet this need, if interested and for complete specification you can leave a comment.

As for me, I just realized I need to start losing my pregnancy belly. They say it will not lose until you wear a binder which I am refusing until that day. But since I figured none of my clothes fit my tummy still, I need to do something about it or else I’ll need to spend the precious family income to buy new set. 

I hope everything materializes in no time, hopefully lesser than 10 days after this posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment