Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Over But Not Quite

Today, the 29th of October is a holiday. I self-proclaimed that though.hehe

Did you ever feel so bored and empty following the day of what seem to be the most tiring, the most hectic and busiest day of your life? I always do. I am actually on that note today. I’m here in the office right now, but seem longing for something to do (not work related – I declared this day a holiday, right?lol). Must be the adrenaline rush, I somewhat missed the cutting, lay-outing, researching I used to do while I prepare for Dos’ birthday party, (not to mention the exchange of communications from various suppliers). Hay, it was over, a bittersweet ending. 


I’m very proud of myself, of mi esposo. I couldn’t actually believe we were able to execute our ideas well enough to be appreciated by our guests. Oh well, the DIYs was actually solely my idea, he was totally against it. But I am glad after some crying scenes and a lot of arguments time he learned to embrace our project (with rolling eyes every now and then). 

But let me tell you a little secret, it's not really over. Uno's  actual birthday is on Saturday and I'm planning to give a little something for my baby g. So, I better enjoy this day, because sooner than later, I’ll be back to work. You don’t need to roll those eyes my dear esposo. I got this covered. Mwah 

No comments:

Post a Comment