Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Year That Was

2012 was a year of good memories for me and mi familia, it started out great and ended with a bang. A lot of unexpected things happened that made our lives turned around. I would like to enumerate some of 2012 highlights for keepsake.
 
JAN: My blog was born. Our pet-daughter got pregnant which got us so excited.
 
FEB: Bebe Uno started to walk on her own, it took her about 4 months to finally got the courage. Uno also started to overcome her developmental anxieties. Our pet Mash gave birth to 3 cute puppies via normal delivery.
 
MAR: We were all saddened by the sudden death of our dear pet Mash but at the same time were so joyful about the news of my pregnancy. My pregnancy was a little delicate that’s why I believed that the death of Mash was a sacrifice for my new baby. 
 
MAY: We’re back home. We stayed at my mama’s house when Uno turned 2 months and at her 19th month we decided that it’s time to go back.
 
JUN: Celebrated our 4th family anniversary. Since I am not allowed for a plane ride and mi esposo was too lazy to drive, we settled for the next best thing and had our staycation at no less than the Manila Hotel. Luxury at its finest, enjoyed to the max.
 
SEPT: Our 9th year as a couple was celebrated via lunch date at the Champagne Room of the Manila Hotel. Yes, we’re patrons now. I also had my mafia inspired maternity photo shoot that month courtesy of good friends from Pixel Pix.
 
OCT: Our birth month. I was so touched by the surprised baby shower organized by mi loving esposo. If there’s a highlight amongst the highlights of my 2012 it would be the birth of bebe Dos, a day before my birthday. 
 
NOV: Mi bebe Uno turned 2. Mi esposo treated me for a post birthday/post congratulatory lunch at the Corniche, Diamond Hotel. My 2 months alone with mi kiddos had begun. So tiring to run the house alone but enjoyed every bit of it.
 
DEC: Partied left and right. The kiddos met Santa Claus in person. Organized the joint 60th Birthday Bash for my F&MIL, it was a surprised celebration and I was assigned to make-up a lot of lies alibis. Glad it turned out well. The end of my vacation, still maid-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment