Friday, January 25, 2013

Prepping Up

I was busy these past few days organizing Dos’ baptism. Not that there’s a lot to prepare but because we had a limited time. I was busy waiting for the additional fund in the name of PBB that I lost track of the date. But that’s fine, as I have said, there’s really nothing to prepare. I believe that the rite itself is what most important, so I didn’t make a fuss. I just complied with the church requirements and made a reservation to this restaurant and that’s it, my Dos is set to be baptised. But for documentation purposes, I still designed an invitation which I posted over at facebook-events. I also primed tokens for the godparents. Simple and traditional that’s my way of baptism. Every night, I update Dos of the progress of his 1st public appearance and he never cease to give me a smile. Cute, cute, my heart melts every time.
 
Aside from the preparation for Dos’ baptism, I also need to prep up personally. It’s been 3 months since I gave birth and it seemed my uterus is still not following directive from her superior. Didn’t she get the memo to go back in shape? I put an urgent note on it, didn't I? Hay, such a hard-headed fellow. Now, I’m thinking, should I join the bandwagon and diet as well? Oh, no, no… never!   

No comments:

Post a Comment