When I was canvasing for the airfare for our fancy vacation comes this June, I realized that we might face some technical problem pushing this plan. There is a chance that Dos’ authenticated birth certificate will not be available on time. In case you don’t know, it requires at least 6 months before our dear NSO can provide us with the authenticated copies of documents, if filed for the 1st time. In order to avoid untoward incident, mi esposo and I agreed to postpone it again for next year. He asked me to present a “Plan B”. Who says alternates should be of lesser fancy? Actually, my substitute plan out-do the original. We’re set to go to this luxury island playground. I’m so thrilled!
Yes, it is already set. I already booked for our vacation today (just 2 days after we changed plans). I’m excited I told ya. Haha The price for this vacation is steep, yes, but luxury has its price, right? I’m sure the comfort and cosiness of this resort will compensate its price. I also think that staying in a secluded paradise would be best for vacationist with infants like us. We will not be compelled to walk, carry and stroll a lot. Relax and comfy vacation is what we all need after all.
Mi esposo was not available for consultation while I’m booking, since I have to act fast, I decided for him. The vacation was booked when he returned my call, I proudly reported my accomplishments and he felt the excitement as well. Then I told him the total cost, he uttered “Oh, s---! Don’t say bad words my labs. hehe