Monday, September 24, 2012

My Little Turn on the Catwalk

Thank goodness for a bright-sunny day yesterday, my maternity photoshoot pushed through finally. It was originally scheduled Sunday prior to yesterday, but due to the bad weather we decided to re-sched it the following weekend. The team of photographer was nothing new to me, they were the same people I spent my entire highschool life with, the same group I was telling here and the official photographers during mi bebe’s 1st birthday bash, they are my highschool best buds. Mi esposo was surprised with my guts and my confidence, he didn’t expect I was that “game” with my modelling stints (not to mention with my outfits and the location). Well, I just want to level the brilliance of the photographers, that’s why. I don’t want to be a nameless model who’s trying to be primadonna, I’m super professional you know (wait till I become famous. lol). But most of all, I really enjoyed the shoot and the people around me, it was such an experience. I have below some behind-the-scene shoots taken by mi esposo. He was just trying to capture and I just want to show how dedicated this team was, that we were serious about this as much as we enjoyed so much. I would tell you next time the details and show the photos of the actual shoot. But for the meantime, you can also check their other projects here and here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment