Friday, February 22, 2013

Learning the Ropes

Mi esposo was compelled to work beyond the usual time yesterday, having said that, it led me with no choice but to commute my way home. I thought it would be better to hitch a ride from an officemate and asked her to drop me anywhere where I can get a ride home to save me from the 30 minutes waiting period of the office’s shuttle bus. It turned out that her way was a little out of my way. 
 
I have been totally dependent with mi esposo when it comes to road and road directions. Every time we’re going to places, it’s him who knows the intricacy of the road ahead. What I usually do is to seatback, buckle-up and criticize his driving if the need arise. lol It’s also been a long time since I used a public ride as my means of transportation (other than the shuttle service of course) so imagine my dilemma yesterday when I was dropped-off to a deserted island (or so I thought). I actually believed I will never see my kids again. Good thing I am literate enough to read the PUJs' signage and smart enough to link a landmark nearest home. It also helped that I am lot prayerful. Hehe The 30 minutes waiting period I was avoiding led me to an hour late at home.
 
It was a learning experience. Yes, I learned to wait for the shuttle dispatch next time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment