Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank You in Advance

I am still undecided whether to shower the arrival of bebe dos or not. Budget is one consideration (although nowadays, you do not need to spend on ink cartridges for the printing of invitations because you have the option to send it online or via text) but I think the bigger factor is the stress. Having a party, especially if the venue is your own home is so strenuous. It demands a lot of cleaning, decorating, cooking and after party cleaning. I am sure hosting a party will affect dos’ tranquil moment just like what happened to uno before.

To give you a clearer picture, my 40th week of pregnancy will fall on the 2nd week of November, but since I gave birth with uno via caesarean section, my OB advised me to schedule my delivery by the end of October (around my 38th week) to avoid labor. I still do not conform to her ideal date yet because I want to devote my full attention to uno on her birthday which will fall on the 2nd of November. I promised my OB I will not labor until I reached my preferred date. I know it’s an empty promise, I can never be “that” sure unless I help myself to relax and to be worry free.

Or unless someone will organize and worry for the party for me, why not?! I would gladly grace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment