Friday, October 12, 2012

So Much To Do, So Little Time

It’s getting near. In 2 hopeful weeks I’m going to deliver our bebe dos. I don’t want or cannot be excited (or at least say or show it) because I want him to come out on our chosen date. He might feel my fervour and decide to give his nanay the favor of popping out sooner than planned. Oh, no baby boy, don’t do that.
 
Honestly, we are not really that prepared yet, we are still in the process of converting the bedroom into a nursery room (again). Actually, we started reorganizing the room a month before my scheduled CS but stopped last week to give way for my baby shower. We’re still yet to buy newborn baby stuffs, those that cannot be handed down to him by his sister or his cousins. I also plan to pack our hospital bag. I’m hoping against hope to finish it all this weekend. No, my to-do list cannot be associated with cramming. I am not cramming, it was all part of my pregnancy timeline (or at least I want to believe it that way. lol).
 
It’s going to be a busy weekend for us in the house, I pity mi esposo, I’m sure he cannot go away with his demanding wife. tsk tsk tsk
 
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment