Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Party Girl!

I already told you I am lucky to be working with friends around, but I did not mention that we were actually 4 in the group, we were called the G-Girls (G stands for GGAO our office acronym). It was just unfortunate that she had to go for a chance to grow, career wise. We tried to talk her around but after sometime, we let her be. Who are we to hinder her growth? We still see each other every once in a while especially during family affairs. I am a godmother to her daughter and mi esposo is a self-proclaimed godfather (to be) to her son. I'd like to think we have a lot in common, we’re on the same age and I believe we're  on the same wave length. She’s witty and bitchy-sweet. She’s the only one capable of being brutally frank and funny at the same time. She’s a friend to her hubby, a cool and dedicated mommy, good sister and loving daughter all at the same time. I miss her, especially now that I’m raising a kid of my own. How I wish we can exchange notes on motherhood every lunch and snack times and coffee breaks and chitchat times and every time in between. She’s Val btw, and it’s her birthday. Happy birthday party girl!

Below is the tribute we played during her farewell lunch in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment