Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bride's Little Helper

Remember my post about the wedding event last weekend? It turned out to be a success. My warm greetings of congratulations and best wishes, again, to the groom and bride, respectively. I especially love attending weddings, it brings back memories of my very own wedding. The love and the romance, the fun and excitement I felt before were all present once again. If only there’s no monetary counterpart on weddings, I would love to get marry every year, that’s how I enjoyed my own big day. That might also be the reason why I really love to be involved in the preparations (and execution) of weddings, if you would remember my post, I would have volunteered to be the on-site coordinator for the couple only if somebody would take care of mi bebe. But look what I’ve found.

This was a clip from the on-site audio video presentation of the newlyweds. I missed this AVP during the reception night for some reason, I only got the chance to watch this after the groom uploaded it over Facebook. Look, mi bebe was not a hindrance after all. I was still able to help the bride before she walked down the aisle. She's just so supportive of her nanay's dream.

5 comments:

  1. When you are ready to begin planting herbs, you might be tempted to buy the more expensive plants from the store.

    how to garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help, Ella :) It wouldn't be the same without your proactive participation. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, of Baby Lara's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, big help talaga kayo ni baby lara sa wedding namin! Ang saya saya, salamat ulit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. thanks for allowing us na makielam at makigulo.. ;-p

      Delete