Friday, March 9, 2012

FotoSnaps.com's Photo Book

I remember few years back, mi esposo’s aunt called for a homecoming get-together, she and her husband was vacationing from the US. During the dinner, of course, was the best time for picture taking, but to everyone’s surprise, she brought out the traditional filmed-camera. Everybody teased her and made a good joke out of it. Who wouldn’t laugh out loud? Imagine, in this era of modern digital cameras, you would see a camera with roll-on film, worst from someone who dwelled in the States for a long time. Her only explanation was “I just don’t want to save my photos, I want it printed”. I think that makes sense, I believe in one way or another, every modern digital camera owners are guilty of just storing their photos on the computer or worst delete it when its memory becomes full.

But I found a solution for it, I’m glad I saw a good deal for FotoSnaps.com over the net. It’s a digital photo printing company (of some sorts) wherein your digital photos can be printed in whatever forms that may be appropriate for your need, either photo book, calendars and whatnots. I’m sorry, I’m not really sure of the proper terms for these. What I’m sure of is that, it’s a good way to print your photos. I’ve already tried one project using its software. I made a guestbook for mi bebe’s 1st birthday celebration. I complied all her photos from birth ‘till her 11th month and made a storyline out of it. I also provided callouts for guest to write-in their greetings and wishes for her. I liked the result. I was originally planning to make a scrap book, I’m glad fotosnaps saved me from this hassle. It was more convenient to create a digital scrapbook plus the finished product can be delivered at your doorsteps not to mention its technical support group was very accommodating with my queries.

I’m on my 2nd project now, I am organizing the photos from her 1st birthday and making another album for it. But now, I’m trying out their latest product which is the layflat type album. I have a voucher which will expire this 15th, I’m little on the cram here, so gtg.

3 comments:

  1. nice naman yan.. I think I saw that ad too.. kaso parang mahal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nag-abang lang ako sa mga group buying sites. yung una sa cashcashpinoy uyung second sa ensogo ko nabili. half the price ko nakuha pareho.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for using FotoSnaps, hushieLLA! FotoSnaps is all about having FUN with your PHOTOS, and we're glad you did. It's our pleasure to print your wonderful projects. :)

    ReplyDelete