Friday, March 23, 2012

Back to PC Games

I’m revisiting this old time PC game. We all went crazy over PC games before the game apps for Facebook took the gaming scene, didn’t we? There’s Tumblebugs and Feeding Frenzy, newer games like Plants VS Zombies and Angry Birds. But I am particularly reunited with Dinner Dash 2. Remember how Flo returns from Nirvana to help 4 fellow restaurant owners defeat the greedy tycoon, Mr. Big? That is my game. I remember before I used to finish all 5 levels in 1 seating and take note, all (as in all the stages of each level) with expert scores, that’s how good I am. *wink*

For those of you, who are not as “good” as me in playing Dinner Dash 2, let me give you these tips (these may also be applicable in any other dash and time management games). The 1st rule is not to PANIC. So what if the queue is long, so what if their satisfaction rate is diminishing, as long as the customers do not leave, you’ll survive. But you’ll only survive with the expert rank if you do the following: (1) seat customers according to their color. You’ll receive extra point (x2, x3, x4 of the score actually) if they are seated on the right color, plus their satisfaction rating will also increase by half heart. (2) repeated action also earns extra points, so to take orders, deliver food, and collect tips in a row. But remember it is important to keep your customer satisfaction level high. If the customer is in line, talk to them using the podium or use the waiting chair, once they’re already in their seats, offer them a drink or snack or entertain them with music. Be mindful of the upgrades, it is very helpful.

But those tips are only deemed useful for the story mode, the endless shift is a different story. I tried it just now and its giving me palpitation. I’m calling an ambulance to stand-by. Lol

1 comment: