Friday, March 9, 2012

My Little - Big Dream

I told you time and again, I’m new to blogging. I’m still in the process of learning its intricate aspect. Contrary to common belief (or so I pressumed), writing a post is the easiest part. Apparently, there’s a bunch of other things to consider aside from a good post. One good example is the blog layout, I believe it tells the personality of the blog-owner and his outlook in life. But if you’re registered under a free hosting, this one is difficult to control. Don’t get me wrong, I’m very grateful to blogger.com for its free hosting facility, it provides an avenue for not yet earning blogger like me to somewhat have a space in the web. But I’m aiming to have my own domain address soon. I’m idealistic like that.

Okay, that’s my little-big dream, but to realize it, I first need to know how to build a website. Haha But knowing how to make a website nowadays is doable. There are lots of tutorial sites available over the net, but you still have to be selective, careful and persistent in learning. Once I learn how to make a website, I know I’ll face various questions like, how to register a domain name? How to setup a web host? How to connect your domain and web host? How to install WordPress (to build your website with)? And how to configure it all to work properly.

Hah, I told you it’s complicated. But I’ll take it one baby step a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment